It is our goal to assist all of our patients in obtaining the dental treatment they need. Payment is due the day services are rendered. we are pleased to offer several payment options.
For your convenience, we offer the following financial options:
- In addition to personal checks and cash, we accept payment through American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
- We offer a 6 month – No Interest payment plan upon approval through Care Credit. Listed below is further information on this plan.
- We will contact your insurance company for information to create your estimate.
- We are happy to file insurance claims and assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits specified in your contract. However, please keep the following in mind:
Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer and your insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. We will do our best to ESTIMATE your coverage and file your insurance on your behalf. Not all dental services are necessarily covered under your dental insurance plan. It is essential that you read and understand your coverage and pay special attention to any preauthorization requirements, exclusions and waiting periods.
- You are responsible for your bill. The ESTIMATED patient portion of the fee is due at the time of service. Upon receipt of payment or denial from your insurance company, any remaining balance due is also your responsibility.
Care Credit is a flexible patient payment program specifically designed for healthcare expenses. Care Credit allows for the completion of your procedure immediately and then pay for it over time with monthly payments directly to Care Credit. Our office has a 6 month no interest plan. We will pay the interest for 6 months as long as you pay the balance off in that time. There are other terms with Care Credit we offer but they do have interest attached. Please talk with our staff if you are interested in learning more. Applying is easy, just visit the Care Credit website for additional information.